- 750 grams Preferisco Fettuccine
- 6 pieces Augusto Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- 1 tbsp Italissima Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Whole Chicken Breasts, Cubed and skinned
- 8 litres Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 10 pieces Mediterranean Gourmet Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- To prepare the sauce, bring cream and thyme sprig to a boil over medium heat. Lower the heat and let simmer until the cream has reduced by one-third, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the thyme sprig and throw it away. Heat the cream again, this time adding chicken stock and simmer for five minutes. Add tomato purée and salt and pepper to taste. Take off the heat, stir in thyme leaves. Set aside and keep warm.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil in a pan. Add the chicken and cook, stirring often, for about seven-eight minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add salt and cook fettuccine to al dente. Drain well. In a large serving bowl, gently mix the sauce and fettuccine together and top with the chicken. Garnish with thyme sprig and serve.