- 1.5 lbs Bosa Foods Cod Loins
- 19 oz Preferisco Peeled Tomatoes
- 6 tbsp Preferisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Italissima Capers
- 1/4 cup Italissima Cerignola Olives
- 1/4 cup Mediterranean Gourmet Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Mediterranean Gourmet White Cooking Wine
- 1/3 cup Favero Flour “OO” Soft Wheat
- 1/2 cup Fish Stock
- 1/2 Large Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic Mashed
- 1 pinch Merchants Spice Dry Oregano
- 1 pinch Merchants Spice Dry Thyme
- to taste Italissima Fine Sea Salt
- to taste Merchants Spice Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Fennel Bulb Quartered, Cored & Sliced
- Lightly coat baccala (cod) with flour. In a cast iron or heavy gauge skillet over medium-high heat add four tablespoons of olive oil and brown the baccala on both sides. Remove fish from heat.
- In another saucepan, sauté garlic, onion, and remaining olive oil for two minutes. Add capers, olives, and fennel, cook for a couple of minutes more and add tomatoes, white wine, stock and seasonings. Cook for eight minutes then place cooked fish on top of vegetable mixture and place skillet in 400F oven.
- Bake 15 minutes and then it is ready to eat!